“Samvit Kendra” is an institution whose primary objective is to bring out the original research in the best interests of the nation, especially in the areas of culture and history and their relevance to the current times. The word Samvit means Right Knowledge. Samvit Kendra is formed by a group of individuals, who are well experienced, research oriented, enthusiastic and above all committed nationalists. It encourages youngsters to take up research topics that have long term relevance with immediate utility. Samvit Kendra aims at providing a platform for all those people who have a strong inclination towards research and a genuine interest in contributing towards the cause of nation.
- To work on areas relevant to society for culture from both Historical and Current Perspective.
- To encourage youngsters to study in depth regarding Indian Culture and World Culture
- To start research and studies concern with long term relevance and immediate utility
- To organize study groups and discussions, lectures, seminars etc.,
- To bring out monographs, working papers, magazines, books and other related publications
- To build a first rate reference library to facilitate research and studies.
- To initiate research studies in co-operation with Universities and other Academic Bodies
- To seek co-operation of like-minded institutions wherever they are in all possible ways.
- To initiate all the necessary measures for the development of the members of the association and also the association.
- To provide all the services that are required for the members of the association.
- Any other act or deed for the common welfare of the Members of the Association.
804-A, Manjira Heights, Phase-I,
No.43, Second Floor, “Sai Mansion”,
Phone no. :
(+91) 912 154 8857